Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby's Room

Well, it only took us about 500 hours at Home Depot to pick the colors for the baby's room. We knew what we wanted, but we just couldn't figure out exactly which hues! It was actually kinda frustrating, cuz we kept asking each other, "well, which one?" And neither of us could decide. We don't know how to do paint stuff!

Oh well, we took our best shot. Eli primed it yesterday and painted the bottom half today. It is a really sweet shade of baby green :) He is going to finish the upper half tomorrow and then put the chair rail up. He's a wonderful guy! It is going to be really cute. We finally picked our bedding and crib, so things are moving in the right direction.

Last night we hung out with our college buddies, since Ari was in from Pittsburgh, and it was her birthday too! Good times....I was laughing so much that seriously, last night after we got home, I was miserable. My back was aching so bad and my stomach muscles were so sore from laughing. But I guess it was worth it! Friends are fabulous!

So my back has really been aching a lot....it started out over a month ago that it would be sore around 8 pm and I would need to lay down and rest with some heat. Well, by now, it is sore by about 11 am and not too much really helps it except laying down, and even then, when I get up it is sore again. I called the doc on Friday about getting some physical therapy or something else that might help, since I know it is only going to get worse. Sometimes it really hurts, but this is the price we mothers pay! Hopefully I will hear from the doctor tomorrow with some good news. Anybody with advice, feel free to give it!!

Well, on that note, I'm gonna lay down and get some rest. Later!

No comments: